Activity 1 - Hello song and Sensory story massage.
Good morning! Today we are doing a lovely story massage to our story ‘The Queen’s Handbag’. The guidance has the words on or the lovely Liss from Kingfishers has recorded herself reading it. Do the movements along with the story. It is such an amazing activity and you can use the guidance to adapt the story massage to your favourite nursery rhymes or stories.
Activity 2 - My communication and literacy
- Follow the link below to listen to the class story ‘The Queen’s Handbag’ read by Liss.
- Please see the activity plan below.
Activity 3 – My thinking and problem solving
Today we are going to look at all of the transport the Queen uses in our story ‘The Queens Handbag’.
- Go through the story and see what transport you kind find. Next find your worksheet ‘Transport I spy’ you will need to count all of the different transport and fill in and solve the sums. Challenge can you count how many wheels we have on the page?
- Now a chance to get outside. Take your car colour survey out on a walk with you. Marking off all the different colour cars, you see. If you enjoyed this activity below, attached is a copy of a traffic survey. Go and see what different vehicles you can see.
- In you packs, you will also find a fun bus board game. With you child roll the dice and you have to get the sum correct to be able to stay on the spaces. If you get it wrong you have to move back to the space you we just on.
Having too much fun - Why not try one out our transport dot to dots. Working on your pencil control as well.
Activity 4 – My creativity and play – Art and design
Hello. It’s time to be creative.
Please see click on the PDF file below, for your activities.