Today is a listening game where you can run or walk around.
Don't forget you can adapt these games by, for example, finding different objects or dance around to your favourite music and when the music stops find the object.
I hope you have fun!
- Sing the hello song
- Sing “wind the bobbin up”, ready to start
- Show “The Queen’s Handbag” book as a reminder
- “ Go” game with bag symbol. When I say “go” run/ walk around the room. When I say, “stop” can you find the “bag” symbol?
- Show the “Queen’s hat” story. Remind them we have read it already
- Show the picture of the soldiers in “bearskins”
- Sing and march to “The Grand Old Duke of York”
- Sing our goodbye song
- Today’s session
- Go, stop, walk, run, listen handbag
- Marching soldiers symbols
- Song board for “Grand Old Duke of York”
Today’s listening session