School Mission Statement and Aims
School Vision and Aims
Our vision is to provide an inclusive, holistic provision that will enable all members of the school community to attain their full potential. We provide an encouraging and supporting environment which is happy, safe and secure, caring and positive, with the aims of 'Every Child Matters' at the centre of our ethos.
Blackmarston School will:
- Provide a warm and safe environment, in which all members of the school community feel valued and are enabled to become happy and confident individuals, who appreciate their own worth.
- Offer at an appropriate level, a stimulating, challenging and enriched curriculum in a variety of environments, both during the school day and beyond, which allows our children to achieve their full potential.
- Promote a climate of high expectation, in which the achievements and successes of all are celebrated.
- Develop skills, qualities, knowledge and understanding for life.
- Ensure the pupils have a voice in all aspects of school life.
- Create an environment in which individuals are empowered to accept responsibility for their own development.
- Encourage mutual respect and understanding of others so that our pupils become caring responsible individuals, both within school and the wider community.
If you are interested in your child attending Blackmarston, you will need to contact the SEN team at the Local Authority to find out about admissions arrangements. as we are a Herefordshire Maintained school and our admissions are decided by the Local Authority