Today is a music session, my voice isn't as nice as Alisons but hopefully your child will still like it. Fingers crossed!
Today’s music session
- 5 bottle song symbols.pdf
- Good sitting rules.pdf
- Grand old duke symbols.pdf
- Song sheet symbols.pdf
- Wind the bobbin up symbols.pdf
Activity 2 – My thinking and problem solving
Today we are going to use our café again.
- Let’s create a new menu. What have you got in the cupboards? Create a menu of the favourite treats and snack. When it’s time for a snack or lunch, encourage your child to pay for the items they want.
Too easy – Make you child add together the prices of the items they want.
Great idea – Make your child earn their money. Are there little jobs they could help with around the house to earn extra pennies?
Activity 3 – My Communication – phonics
- Follow the Youtube link below that will take you to today’s phonics video! The sound focus for today is the ‘ch’ phoneme. In your Day 2 pack there is a phonics parent support sheet. This will help you with the action and rhyme that goes with the ‘ch’ phoneme.
- After, using the ‘Chuck the Chick’ sheet in your Day 4 resource pack support your child reading the story and spotting all the ‘ch’ phoneme. Circle all the ‘ch’ you find!
Practice writing the ‘ch’ phoneme on the find and write the ‘ch’ word sheet.