Activity 1: Go on a writing hunt……
- Find objects outside such as leaves, stones, grass, twigs
- Using chalk outside or pen and paper draw shapes/ straight lines/ wiggly lines/ circles
- Place objects you have found in patterns over the lines
- Take photos of your fabulous work!
- Repeat activity spelling your name
Activity 2: Using cooked spaghetti can you use tweezers or your fingers to pick each piece of spaghetti up and put it into a different container?
Activity 3: Find different sized sticks thick/thin long/short, using coloured string or elastic bands tie them together like the photo to create a wind chime! See what sounds you can make if you play it like a xylophone, dip your sticks in paint or tie ribbons to them for some extra colour!